CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Stink bug crawl

So little baby Noah has the cutest stink bug crawl ever. I've tried many times to catch him on video, but the little bugger is too fast.
There is a half second delay on my camera when I push the record button. So by the time is starts, he's done.
And if I start recording before he crawls, he won't crawl.
So today I tried again, and now he decided that he wants to walk instead. What do you do?
He's still faster crawling so I pulled out some handy fruit snacks. Jason sat at one end of the living room and I at the other. I held his leg until the camera was recording and this is what we got.
Hope you like it!



10 comments:

Laura Hopper, Midwife said...

Omgoodness Sarah - he is so cute! And walking? No way!!!
Hope to see you soon!

Brooke Bennett said...

Holy crap! I just saw the little widget on your side bar..... you're pregnant??? Congrats!

Tosha G said...

That is too cute, I can't believe he is walking already

heidijogoody said...

That is so cute and funny too that it just happened all of the sudden

Janet said...

That's too funny. Doesn't it suck when those things don't work out how you planned? But hey - he's walking...that's fun!

Jess said...

Hooray Noah! I'm so excited for you guys, and, I'm a little jealous.

Brad and Kaci said...

Holy cow! He is totally walking! SO cute!

Mike and Quel said...

Look at the hair on that kid! Geesh! Linc hardly has any. See ya in a few days!!!!

Unknown said...

hehe so cute. I hope we get to see you this Christmas!

Greg said...

Isn't it funny how we practically put our first child through physical theropy to get them walking by 7 months...and by our 4th and later we want to duct tape them to the floor because that way we know for sure where they are...and what they are in to! It really does seem like LAST month that he was born, that there is Crazy talk!