CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

THRILLER!!!!!

So we went to see THRILLER last night out at Tuachan. It's awesomet. Payton's absolute favorite thing ever. I got the kids excited earlier in the day for it by watching Michael Jackson's Music Video for Thriller. (Yes I own it, me and the kids watch it every Halloween.) And I know it's been ages since all y'all have seen it so look it up on youtube. Here are a few other pics of some zombies from last night! Enjoy.



Noah was on my lap and kept kicking my arms, so sorry some are kinda blurry.









Notice Payton's blinders. He didn't like the zombies up close. Just the ones far away.







4 comments:

Laura Hopper, Midwife said...

Dy went to this last week and said it was awesome as well. Glad you guys had a great time. Hope to see you soon!

Jess said...

I've always wanted to go and see that! I'm so jealous. You guys looked awesome last night at the trunk or treat.

Brad and Kaci said...

We went last week! Wasn't it great! Loved it!

Merit Badge Mom said...

This looks like so much fun. I will have to come down and see it next year.