CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

US Advantage

So about a year ago, a black man came to my home. He was selling a cleaning product called, US Advantage. He was a pretty funny guy (and when I say funny, I really mean CRAZY) and he SHOWED me that it gets oil, off the drive way. Yeah, Oil! It gets Marker out of clothes and stains off the carpet too! So I had to buy some. I sent him off to Kaci's house, I knew she'd get a kick out of him too! Well, while that story is all cute and everything, I have an even better one...



I was making a mix of my favorite juices. Cranberry and Grape. They were both frozen, and needed to thaw. Thus the reason for setting them on the counter. I told Dallen and Payton, "DO NOT TOUCH THESE. I'M MAKING JUICE, THESE NEED TO THAW. IF YOU TOUCH THEM I WILL BITE YOU!" (not really, but you get the idea.) We've done this before, not usually a problem. Well after about 20 minutes Payton had noticed that the grape juice was already open. Thinking this was a major problem that could off set the time he would receive this good juice, he thought it an emergency, and that I absolutely need to be made aware of the situation at once. He took it upon him self to do the job. He picked that open can of grape juice and brought it to me in the living room.



This was the result:








And THIS, my friends, is After:



4 comments:

Love, Deborah said...

niiiiice!

Janet said...

Dude...you gotta hook me up with some of that stuff!

Mindy Goodman said...

This is your Auntie Mindy, I just saw you on DeAnnas' list and am glad you are not private so I can see your blog! Hope everything is going well with your sweet family. Aunt Mindy

Greg said...

I should be a door-to-door salesman! I am sure I could sell ANYTHING, because people would want to support the short-bus-riders of America!

They may even make posts about how "funny" I was on their blog!