CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's gonna EXPLODE!!!

So, when all your kids are playing nice together it's just wonderful. And then they start to get a little bit quiet. And then you hear, "Watch out, It's gonna EXPLODE!" You just have to stop playing the Wii and see what the little buggers are up to.


This is what I found.







They've been out their about an hour or so now. Dallen figured out how to make it explode. He turns it all the way on, then all the way of real fast, then steps on the hose. All the kids get real close to get a good look and then run back and scream as they all get sprayed. Ahh, one day at a time.

4 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Haha! That's hilarious!

heidijogoody said...

Oh yes what kids wont figure out and try

Greg said...

I hope Dalin's last words won't be "Hey guys watch this!"...seems to be a better end than "Don't worry, this bear looks friendly." though.

but I am no judge on the best way to go.

Lara Phister said...

Hola! Your Mom told me about your blog, so I had to add you to my list!! Now we can know what's goin' on in life!! Keep in touch...