CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sleepy baby

I love my babies. They sleep so good. Noah is now 10 monthes old. He's has been asleep for almost 2 hours,
in his swing,
in the living room,
by the TV,
that is turned on,
next to payton,
who has been crashing trucks,
and with Dallen home,
running around,
and with me,
talking on the phone.
No one is being quite for this little guy, and yet he sleeps. And he sleeps so good.

I am thankful.

I love that my baby sleeps and I don't have to wisper, tiptoe, or hush my other children.

4 comments:

Julie Kohler said...

Sarah!! I found you on Janet's. so fun you have a bloggity blog blog now, it's addictive! Really, it's the only semblance of a journal that I have!
Oh, that Noah, I just wanna squish him! SO CUTE! Awesome he is such a good sleeper. I did the 'hush' thing when Ben was little, and he is my not so good sleeper. Life was more roudy when Maddi was new, she just had to get used to it! She is my good sleeper! Hopefully with 2 older siblings, Kaleb will be a champ sleeper like Noah!
Sorry I missed girls night, by the time Spence got home from meetings, I was trashed. Love you girl!

heidijogoody said...

yeah that is a nice thing. Train them while they are young to sleep with all the noise and noise will never bother him while he sleeps.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Donovan wakes up pretty easily. Since we live around a bunch of loud and obnoxious college students, I have to tell a lot of people to shut the heck up. I think the next one will have to do better with Donovan around. Noah is so cute, I hardly got to see him when we were in Cedar. I might just have to make a trip down there while I am in Utah in December.

Sarah said...

Deanna, how long are you guys gonna be here in Dec? You better come down and see me, I mean, my baby. If you can't make it down, matbe we could make it up there for a little bit. Keep me posted.