CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

The name game

1- my rock star name Elmo MPV
2- my gangsta name Peppermint thongs
3-my native american name Blue tiger
4- my soap opera name Elaine Bountiful
5-my star wars name Goosa
6- my super hero name Pink Sprite
7-my nascar name Warren Everett
8- my stripper name Tommy Girl Skittles
9- my weather anchor name Bostwitch Beijing
10-my spy name Christmas Orchid
11- my cartoon name Nectarine top
12- my hippie name Special K Sequoia

1- first pet / current car
2- fav ice cream / fav shoe
3- fav color / fav animal
4- middle name / city where you were born
5- first 3 letters of your last name + first 2 of your first name
6- 2nd fav color / fav drink
7- first names of your grandfathers
8- fav perfume / fav candy
9- 5th grade teachers last name / major city that starts with the same letter
10- favorite season or holiday / fav flower
11- favorite fruit / and article of clothing your wearing right now.
12- what you ate for breakfast / fav tree

1 comment:

Julie Kohler said...

WAHOO!! You're PREGNANT?!?! Congratulations!! Hope you're not too much in the sickly way... you are such an awesome prego lady, and you make some dang cute babies!! Are there enough exclamation marks in here for you to tell I'm happy and excited for you?!?!??!!!!?? BTW, I think I'm gonna start calling you Peppermint Thongs now... :)