CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle, who owns the Random Clothing store here in St. George, bought two theatres out for the movie premiere of TWILIGHT! The movie was last night at 12:01:00am! We had a group of twelve friends that took turns all day camping out at the theatre to save our spot, which, by the way, we were FIRST IN LINE! (thanks Liz!!!)

They had the radio station there giving away prizes. They had a TON of vendors set up all down one side of the theatre, and a few around the corner.

It was a BLAST! My little sis Taylor, won a drawing for Bella's Bracelet!

I didn't bring my camera, Deb brought hers and took so many awesome pics. If you want to see them, go to twilightmoviepartystgeorge.blogspot.com or funnyfacephoto.com and find her blog. But I'm sure it will be a few days before they post.

There is a new trailer out for HP and the Half-blood Prince. SWEET!



And the movie......


IS PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!

I'm not gonna tell you single thing about it!

I did dream about it all night long though, and I can't wait until it comes out on DVD!!!

It's a good movie.

4 comments:

Greg said...

You are such a girl! I am glad you had a good time, thanks for taking my Wifey. This served two purposes, one it got her out of Hospital land for the night...and two it allows me to put this movie at the bottom of our very lengthy "to see" list. Now I can go see one that I want to see, and can wait to win the Utah State Lottery before I go see this one.

Jess said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! I haven't read the books, but I want to see the movie. From what I've heard today about it, it stuck pretty close to the book.

Love, Deborah said...

seriously it was such a fun day!! Let's do it again!!!!!!
P.S. I am going to work really hard on getting some photos done for Michelle later tonight!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I am glad you liked it. I have been hearing mixed reviews. I am not going until Tuesday! It has been a little difficult to wait, but I am hanging in there.