CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Water fight at bedtime

So bedtime around here is at 7:00pm So at about 6:32ish when we should all be getting ready for bed. I didn't think my kids were dirty enough for a bath yet, so we played with some chalk and added a little water. And a few minutes later I got the hose and couldn't take anymore pictures sorry. Bedtime got pushed back to 8:something. Gracie said I was a bad mom, but that is was okay cuz she liked it. And Noah kept sticking his face in the cups of water. Every time. I don't know what he was thinking. He would just crawl up to a cup of water and stick his face in it. I have weird kids, I know. But they have me for a mom, what'd you expect?

4 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Yay, you have a blog! I don't know what e-mail address to send you an invite to my blog. I guess I'll try the one you sent me the latest e-mail with.

heidijogoody said...

You are a funny mom!! Ok that song peyton made up about a candy corn that is hillarious! Glad you started a blog up.

kgoody said...

So when are you going to add me?

Brad and Kaci said...

So dang cute! Sarah I found you. Hope you don't mind me checking in. Your kids are so cute!