CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hey now, you're an ALLSTAR!!!

So once upon a time, there was this awesome mom who had a hidden talent for wining stuff off the radio. A few days ago, she won 4 tickets to Smashmouth!!! Yeah!!! Oh wait, that was me! So Jason and I called some friends of ours to take them with us. The lucky little cherries they are. Here are some pics from the concert.






I think I had more fun than anyone else. But that always happens. (Not that it's a bad thing.)
(I promise, no drugs, at all, for any of us.)

6 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Haha! I love that you always have tons of fun... maybe even more fun than anyone else! I miss you!

heidijogoody said...

OH Sarah we wouldn't expect any less from you looks like you had a really good time.

Brad and Kaci said...

That's awesome! Glad you had a good time!!!!

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a total blast. you really are an ALL STAR...so glad you started a blog.

Jess said...

LOL! Sarah, you crack me up! I'm so glad you started a blog. I hope you don't mind, I've added you to my list of blogs that I stalk.

Janet said...

I'm so jealous! I bet it was a fun concert.