CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

#13

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser and
Aveeno Clear Complexion Correcting Treatment
to the first person that knows:
"Well it's all right, even if you're old and gray
Well it's all right, you still got something to say
Well it's all right, remember to live and let live
Well it's all right, the best you can do is forgive."
I wan't the song title, and who it's by
(Deb, I know that you know this, but you are disqualified
because it's your stuff we're trying to get rid of.
It would be pointless if you won it back!)

5 comments:

Love, Deborah said...

haha! I can just see all the people fighting over this one!! hurry and get to the good stuff!! :) woo-hoo!

Jess said...

Albrecht out!

Julie Kohler said...

That would be the Travelling Wilburys, but I can't remember if the title is "It's All Right" or "End of the Line." Now the song is stuck in my head just in time for me to sing it in my sleep! BTW, I saw you called the other day, but didn't leave a message, you need me? :)

Sarah said...

Yeah Julie! Isn't fun to win stuff! I love it!

Love, Deborah said...

woo-hoo for Julie!!